We do everything to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal details with care. Lijnco BV always adheres to applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we must in any case:
– Limit the processing of your personal data to only those details that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
– Ask for your explicit permission if we need this for the processing of your personal data;
– Have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures so that the security of your personal data is guaranteed;
– Not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided;
– Are aware of your rights concerning your personal details, want to point this out to you and respect these rights.
Processing of your personal data
Personal details from customers or suppliers are processed by Lijnco BV for the following purpose(s):
– Administrative purposes;
– Communication about the assignment and/or invitations;
– Implementing or issuing an order.
The basis for this personal details is: The agreed assignment;
Lijnco BV can ask the following personal details from you for the above-mentioned objective(s):
– Your name;
– Address information
– Telephone number
– E-mail address;
Your personal details will be stored by Lijnco BV for the aforementioned period(s):
– During the term of the agreement and afterwards in the financial administration based on legal requirements.
Processing personal details from prospects or interested parties.
Personal details from prospects, stakeholder/or interested parties are processed by Lijnco BV for the following purpose(s):
– Providing information in the form of newsletters and/or targeted communication.
The basis for this personal details is: Verbal permission, issuing a business card and/or via a link on Social Media and/or by leaving your details on our website.
Lijnco BV can ask the following personal details from you for the above purpose(s):
– Address information;
– Telephone number; E-mail address
– E-mail address;
Your personal details will be stored by Lijnco BV for the aforementioned period:
– During the period that you are considered a prospect or interested party.
Provision to third parties
The details you provide us with can be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for execution of the above-mentioned purposes.
For example, we use a third party for:
– Taking care of the internet environment;
– Taking care of the (financial) administration;
– Providing newsletters and invitations;
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. With these parties (processors) we obviously make the necessary arrangements to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the data you provided to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
Lijnco BV does not retain personal details longer than necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or for which they are required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal details from unlawful processing.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or remove personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or one of our processors.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of permission given by you, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly.
If you have any questions or comments concerning our Privacy Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us. email@example.com